Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Another Day

Well, I went in to the dentist again today to get my teeth molded. They molded the bottom, the top, and my bite. I guess I can now be identified by my dental records if I'm ever burned beyond recognition.

Dreams: So I had a dream last night that I stepped on the scale and it said I weighed 213 pounds. It freaked me out. I'm in my 180's right now, and I have a great desire to not get above 200 again. I had some other dreams too, but right now I can't remember. If I do, maybe I'll post them later.

TV: I watched an episode of Nightmares and Dreamscapes that I DVR'd today. Interesting show. I saw the one about a guy who was paralyzed by a snake bite. They thought he was dead, so they started an autopsy on him. He was fully aware the whole time. Freaky. I actually expected it to be freakier than it was since it's based on Stephen King stories. I thought the show was good though, and I'll probably continue to watch it.

Books: Speaking of Stephen King...In reality, I don't read that much. I do listen to audio books though. My wife got me a full membership to audible.com. From that, I can download 25 audio books during a year. I've been listening to Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I'm on book 4. It's a strange, but extremely interesting series. I'm definitely hooked. I can't wait to get to the end, but I know I'll be depressed when it's over.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?