Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Bathroom Etiquette

People do some strange things in public restrooms. You can really learn a lot about people in there. Unfortunately it's mostly things you don't want to know...
- Number one cause of disease. I'm shocked by how many people either don't wash their hands or don't use soap when washing their hands. Just take the 30 seconds to scrub off your hands for God's sake! And if you actually take the time, just squirt some soap on your hands! You aren't fooling anyone by doing the quick water sprinkle.
- Games in the stalls. A lot of times I hear the clicking of electronic devices from stalls. It's pretty obvious that the person is playing a game or something on their phone/PDA/Blackberry. I couldn't care less what people do in there. Today though, I heard some clicking followed by very loud Tetris music. At least remember to mute your device. It might not always be someone who doesn't care who is in there.
- You just aren't that important. There have been a number of people who I have seen and/or heard talking on their cell phones in the bathroom! You just aren't that important where you have to be on the phone there. Not only does it show the person that you are on the phone with that you're a dang weirdo, it shows a lack of respect for everyone else in the bathroom. Maybe I don't want that person hearing the noises I make in there. Didja think of that?
- They don't make em like they used to. So I was in our totally remodelled office bathroom today when the stall door just swung open. You'd think they could put some good locks on those doors. Luckily no one was there to see me waddle over to close and lock it again. And yes, the godforsaken automatic toilet flushed when I waddled over.

Comments:
You ask me to link to your blog. And I do. I send you all sorts of traffic so you can tell the world what's on your mind. You have your moment to shine. And what does the world get in return? One post in 2 weeks. What up with that?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?