Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 
First Post:

Well, I had to start with something, so here's my first post to my blog. I plan to use this blog to talk about just about anything...weight loss, politics, random thoughts, etc. And coming from me, it can be anything.

Current weight loss info: Since I have this linked to my website that has a main topic of weight loss, the first thing I'll throw in is that I am currently below my goal weight. My goal weight was 200 pounds. As of my last official weigh-in (official meaning Sunday morning on my scale at home) I was 182.8. So I'm not only below, I'm well below my goal.

Random thought: Whoever decided that it was a good idea to put the automatic flushing toilets into bathroom stalls is a moron. I don't need a toilet flushing while I'm still sitting on it. If I wanted a bidet, I'd get one. Until then, keep the water away from my ass. Sorry, but it bugs me!

Politics: I hate our government right now, but I don't feel like getting started.

Life: My wife and I are currently trying to sell our house. It isn't going very well. It's been on the market for 7 or 8 weeks, and I think we've had about 4 people come to look at it. This is very discouraging. It makes it seem like my hour and a half ride to work is going to be around for quite some time.

Another Random Thought: Dogs are cool.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?