Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

I told you I'm stressed!

So I went to the dentist today. I hadn't been there for about a year and a half. The good news is that my teeth looked really good. No cavities, and they said the cleaning was fairly easy. I think i can thank not really eating since September for my teeth being clean. :-)

On the negative side, the reason why I went in is because not only did I need a cleaning, but my teeth have been hurting. The reason my teeth are hurting...I'm clenching them at night. Now I have to go in to the dentist again tomorrow to get fitted for a night guard. That way, if I clench, it'll just be on the night guard, and I won't crack my teeth. Ech, what a horrible thought. Thinking about cracking teeth gives me the willies! The dentist basically said, I'll probably want to get a night guard asap unless I plan to start yoga or something. Maybe yoga would do me some good. Any ideas on how to get rid of stress are welcome! Just give me ideas that aren't stressful!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?