Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

So...Tired...

Today was a long day for me. I had a lot to do at work. I'm just glad I'm home right now.

So I've become hooked on an old game I used to play. It's Half Life: Counterstrike. I used to play it in college. Now I stared playing again, and I found a new version. The Gun Game. It's a lot of fun. You get to work your way up levels to use different guns. I won't go into details since I'll just prove how big of a loser I am. I just wish I was good at it. I used to be good in college, but now I'm horrible. Part of it is the computer I'm using. It's not horrible, but when I'm playing, have someone in my sites, and it freezes for a half second, it doesn't help. It'll also spontaneously reboot on me. I think I could use a new computer, a new mouse, and a headset to talk to the other gamers. Hopefully I'll be able to convince my wife that I can just get the headset.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?