Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Nice Beaver...

So I was watching animal planet the other day. They had cameras set up all over the world watching different animals in their habitats. One of the cameras was the beaver cam. I know, sounds dirty. Anyway, there was a beaver pulling what looked like a stick over to a dam. I'm sitting there thinking, aww, how cute, the little beaver is dragging a tiny stick. Then the announcer comes in and says that the beaver can pull a log equivalent to its own weight, and the beaver on the camera is probably around 50 pounds! He also said that beavers can be up to 100 pounds! Holy crap!!! I always pictured something that was small and cat-sized. Now I have to come to terms with a fact that if I ever met a beaver, it may very well be able to kick my ass.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?