Friday, February 22, 2008

 

My dog is going insane!

So we decided to give our dog one of those toys that keeps them occupied and provides mental stimulation. We figured it would be perfect for our dog since she gets antsy and since she's really smart. Well, she might be a bit too smart. We have this blue thing that you can put treats into. We put some of her food into it. Then it takes a while for her to get the food out. She tried for a little while and got some of it out. Then, her answer was to cry, take this toy and throw it at me! She's pretty much saying, "you have opposable thumbs, YOU get it out!". Overall it's kind of funny. Whenever she finally gets all of the food out, she'll bring it over to me and place it in my lap, or on my leg. At that point she's pretty much saying, "fill er' up!". Long story short, I've decided that this is a good toy to keep her occupied, but it's not a good option to give to her if we want to keep her quiet. Speaking of interesting dog stories, my dad sent this today: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23291625/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?