Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

Time to vote

Okay, so today is the time to vote for the primaries...oops, I missed it. I feel kind of bad for not voting today. It would have been a bit difficult for me to get to the voting location, but I thought about ways that I could make it there. Then I realized, I know absolutely nothing about the people running. I could go and put in my votes, but they would be meaningless. This is actually quite a dilemma for me. I don't like to watch political debates or read about the people running. When I actually do it just makes me mad that these are my choices for who will run the country, and I can't help but be reminded how flawed our whole political system is. Okay, I don't want to rant. Maybe I'll try to do something about it some day if it really bothers me. Either that or I'll come to terms with it.

Comments:
Hi Gary -

I was pleasantly surprised to find you back on line tonight. Although I'm sorry you didn't get to vote. I could have told you who to vote for this time. Just ask me next time !! Love, Mom
 
What do you expect? For the person that doesn't want to convince a bunch of people to put them in power in office? The process sucks by the very virtue of who would run for such a position. Anyone that would start a campaign to get people to trust them should not be trusted. Time to come to terms, it's always a giant douche or a turd sandwich.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?